writingWA Summer Internship Program
January and February, 2019
writingWA is offering a pilot Internship Program to UWA undergraduate Arts students.
The objectives of the program are:
• To provide students with an opportunity to work with, and be mentored by, creative
industry professionals and to develop skills in the workplace.
• To identify potential pathways for graduates into WA’s arts and creative industries and
establish connectivity between UWA Arts students and professional practitioners in WA’s
arts and creative industries.
Who can apply
• UWA Under-graduate Arts students
• Students will be required to submit an application (see below) by the closing date of 5pm,
27 November, 2018.
• writingWA will review applications and consult with interested host organisations to select
candidates for specific internships.
• Successful candidates will be notified by 7 December, 2018.
• Internships may start from January 7, 2019.
• Following the internships, interns and hosts will be required to provide writingWA with a
brief evaluation of the success of the program