Accelerate your YouTube comedy channel and find out how to leverage your content to unlock new opportunities for your comedy career.
The workshop is designed for comedy creators with a YouTube channel, practicing comedians and/or comedy producers looking to understand and leverage YouTube. Featuring top tips and insights from creators and experts, experienced comedy producers and Screenwest, you’ll learn how to take your YouTube comedy career to the next level.
This workshop, to be held in Perth on Friday, 18 October 2019, will help you:
- Build a solid understanding of success factors on YouTube
- Understand the specific challenges for those working in comedy on YouTube
- Hear from experts and industry professionals to gain unique insights
- Develop an ongoing YouTube strategy for your content and programming success
- Understand how to leverage YouTube for other opportunities
Places are limited and applications close Monday 30 September 2019.
Apply for a place via Screenwest’s website.