The Regional and Remote Festivals Fund supports arts and cultural activity at regional and remote festivals in Western Australia.
Funding delivered through the Regional and Remote Festivals Fund is intended to:
- increase arts and cultural activity in regional and remote WA
- provide employment opportunities for regional and remote communities
- contribute to tourism growth in regional and remote WA
- provide opportunities for regional and remote communities to participate in arts and cultural activity in their towns and communities
- enable local communities to make decisions about their arts and cultural needs.
Funding amount: up to $50,000.
Application closing date: Thursday 9 September 2021.
Please visit the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries (DLGSC) website for more information.