Arts Margaret River is seeking a new Festival Director for the Margaret Readers & Writers Festival.
The role can be done by one individual on a full-time basis or it can be shared into two part-time roles.
Criteria for the role includes:
- strong literary knowledge and background
- strong operations and event management skills
- strong financial and budget management
- strong marketing and public relations skills
- strong communication skills both verbal and written
- grant application and acquittal experience.
Applications must be received by close of business on Wednesday 23 September 2020
For further details, including a full job description, please visit the Arts Margaret River website.