Applications are now open for the Australia Council’s international residencies program.
These international residencies provide an opportunity for artists to immerse themselves in a new arts context, market, community and culture. The experience will enable you to articulate your practice within a global context and build knowledge, networks and partnerships that support future international arts activity.
International residencies on offer in 2020-2021 are:
- Acme, London (visual arts, including arts writers and curators)
- BR Whiting Studio, Rome (literature)
- Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris (multi-art form
- EMPAC, New York (Emerging and experimental arts)
- HIAP, Helsinki (multi-art form)
- ISCP, New York (visual arts, including curators)
- Keesing Studio, Paris (literature)
- Künstlerhaus Bethanien, Berlin (visual arts)
- Nashville Songwriters Residency, US (music)
Applications close on Tuesday 22 October 2019.
Visit the Australia Council website to read more and to submit your application.