Each year, the ASA calls for nominations from its membership for candidates interested in joining the ASA Board for a three year term. This year, there are at least three Director spots to fill on the Board.
In order to ensure broad representation of our stakeholders and enhance the skill set of its directors, the Board would like to encourage nominations from candidates who fill at least one or more of the following criteria:
- resides in Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, ACT or Western Australia
- is a full-time writer, particularly a younger writer
- identifies as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- writes and has published Literary Fiction
- writes and has published Genre Fiction including Crime, Romance, Historical, Speculative Fiction (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror)
- writes and has published educational texts or is experienced in academic publishing
- has accounting, financial or marketing expertise.
Nominations close on Wednesday 7 October 2020.
For more information, visit ASA’s website.