The Sound of Picture Books: Bunbury Tour
16 September - 17 September$12
The Literature Centre, in partnership with the West Australian Symphony Orchestra and Yamaha Australia, is proud to present The Sound of Picture Books.
All performances are tailored to the age groups attending and feature WASO’s superb string quintet, Yamaha’s Alf Demasi, Matt Ottley’s illustrations shown on a large screen and Valanga’s and Kirli’s narration. Audiences of all ages will be captivated!
Due to popular demand, The Literature Centre is excited to announce a two day tour this year to Bunbury, with performances at the wonderful Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School.
The feature books will be The Incredible Freedom Machines (written by Kirli Saunders and Matt Ottley) and Home and Away (written by John Marsden and Matt Ottley).
Monday 16 September
- 11:15am – 12:15pm Home and Away This session suitable Years 8-12
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm The Incredible Freedom Machines This session tailored Years 1-2
Tuesday 17 September
- 9:30am – 10:30am The Incredible Freedom Machines This session tailored Years 2-4
- 11:15am – 12:15pm The Incredible Freedom Machines This session tailored Years 4-6
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm The Incredible Freedom Machines This session tailored Years 5-7
Cost: $12 per student Parents/teachers accompanying classes are free. Other adults $12 each.
Students must be outside the Library 15 minutes prior to performances.
More information can be found on The Literature Centre’s website.