- This event has passed.
Perth Poetry Club: August 2019
10 August @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until 31 August 2019
Perth Poetry Club meets each Saturday afternoon at the Moon Cafe in Northbridge.
In August, Perth Poetry Club will have the following features and usual open mike:
- 3 August: Tony Walley and Soul Reserve, plus open-mike
- 10 August: Young Poets Event, run by WA Poets Inc., plus open-mike
- 17 August: Perth Poetry Festival gig: Natalie D-Napoleon (USA), Peter Bakowski (Vic), Melinda Smith (ACT), Dean Meredith (WA), Shey Marque (WA), Ann Gilchrist (WA), plus open-mike (2 minutes max per open-miker)
- 24 August: Jackson and her new book the emptied bridge (Mulla Mulla Press), plus open-mike
- 31 August: Larraine Duncan, another poet TBA, and open-mike
For more information about the Perth Poetry Club, or the featured poets, please visit the Perth Poetry Club website.