Mandurah Readers and Writers Festival 2020
15 January - 18 JanuaryFree
The Mandurah Readers & Writers Festival aims to bring readers together with authors and engage in conversations around books.
The line-up for the 2020 festival include:
Tanya Dalziell, C M Elliot, Sara Foster, Paul Genoni, Steve Hawke, Kathy Heys, Rachael Johns, Norman Jorgensen, Pol Koutsakis, Natasha Lester, Susan Midalia, Marcella Polain, Heather Waugh, David Whish-Wilson, and Anne Louise Willoughby.
To book individual events, you can search the City of Mandurah events calendar, or click on an author’s name below to be taken directly to the information page for that particular author talk:
Wednesday 15 January:
- Family Story Time with Kylie Howarth (10.30 am – 12.30 pm)
Thursday 16 January:
- Susan Midalia (10.00 am – 11.00 am)
- Marcella Polain (1.00 pm – 2.00 pm)
- Steve Hawke (3.00 pm – 4.00 pm)
- Pol Koutsakis & David Whish-Wilson (6.00 pm – 7.30 pm)
Friday 17 January:
- One Read Blueback Panel Discussion, featuring Kathy Heys, Norman Jorgensen and Heather Waugh (10.00 am – 11.00 am)
- Tanya Dalziell & Paul Genoni (1.00 pm – 2.00 pm)
- Norman Jorgensen (3.00 pm – 4.00 pm)
- Pyjama Party—held at Lakelands Library (6.30 pm – 7.30 pm)
Saturday 18 January:
- Secret Life of Authors, featuring Sara Foster, Rachael Johns and Natasha Lester (10.00 am –11.00 am)
- Anne-Louise Willoughby (1.00 pm – 2.00 pm)
- C.M. Elliot (3.00 pm – 4.00 pm)
These events are also now listed in one convenient location on the Mandurah Readers & Writers Festival event page of the City of Mandurah events calendar.
Bookings are essential by clicking on an individual event and sending a ‘booking email’. You can also email [email protected] or phone 9550 3650.
- City of Mandurah Libraries
- 9550 3230
- Seashells Resort
16 Dolphin Drive
Mandurah, WA 6210 Australia + Google Map