- This event has passed.
Kids Workshop with Author Kathryn Lefroy
10 August @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm$5.00
Dymocks Joondalup has a special event planned with the author of Alex and the Alpacas Save the World for Love your Bookshop Day.
Join in this kids workshop with Kathryn Lefroy, who will delight children and lead them through a reading session and activity based on her brand new action-packed book.
The session will include:
- an introduction to the author and book
- examples of how stories can build new worlds, transport us to new places, and describe different situations
- a reading of a passage from Alex and the Alpacas Save the World
- a drawing activity, led by Kathryn and inspried by her book.
- a goodie bag from Dymocks Joondalup.
Bookings are limited for this special session. The $5 booking charge* is fully redeemable on the purchase of a book from Dymocks Joondalup on Love Your Bookshop Day.
Please book your place via eventbrite.
*Please note that eventbrite charges a $1.86 booking fee.