- This event has passed.
Creative Partnerships Australia Knowledge Series
17 June @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
One event on 22 April 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on 29 April 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on 20 May 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on 17 June 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on 6 May 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on 3 June 2021 at 9:30 am
Creative Partnerships Knowledge Series is a master course of eight online seminars in arts fundraising.
Presented by leading Australian and international experts, the webinars cover essential fundraising topics contextualised and relevant to the unique Australian cultural landscape.
Who should participate? Fundraising professionals, executives, Artistic Directors, Board members and CEOs seeking to enhance their knowledge in fundraising and build their skill set for the Australian arts and cultural sector.
Each online seminar lasts 90 minutes and includes the following topics:
The Development Stream
- Pro-Active Bequest Strategies for Arts Companies (Thursday 4 March)
- Corporate Partnerships in 2021 and Beyond (Thursday 29 April)
- Effective Donor Cultivation (Thursday 6 May)
- Tax & Tips for Arts Fundraisers (Thursday 3 June)
The Leadership Stream
- Coaching and Mentoring Strategies (Thursday 18 March)
- Storyliving: Creating Transformational Major Donor Experiences (Thursday 22 April)
- Transforming your Fundraising through Decision Science (Thursday 20 May)
- Seven Steps to Capital Campaign Success (Thursday 17 June)
Each session costs $40.