The Australian Society of Authors (ASA) has devised a virtual series based on the many advice queries it receives each week. These hour-long sessions will examine the key challenges and solutions of a particular area for the first 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of answering those burning questions.
- Mega Marketing: How to give your work its best chance without breaking the bank (Tuesday 19 March 2019, 11am-12pm AEDT)
- Choice: Where to start to get your career back on track (Tuesday 26 March 2019, 11am-12pm AEDT)
- Contract: How to negotiate reversions and new contracts (Tuesday 2 April 2019, 11am-12pm AEDT)
- Marketing: User-friendly marketing tips and advice (Wednesday 10 April 2019, 11am-12.30pm AEDT )
- #asktheASA Masterclass (Wednesday 10 April 2019, 11am-12.30pm AEDT)
To find out more about each session and to book, head to the ASA website.